Thursday, October 18, 2007

Happy fall...


Wow, there has been a lot going on lately. Hmmm...let's see! First off I wanted to share my first card for Sketch This: Cards! If you love to make cards and haven't checked out Janelle's blog, you should see her sketches and the awesome inspiration there! It's fun to see how everyone interprets the sketches differently!
The second layout is for Amy Teets with the Jack-O-Lantern digital collection from Oscraps. It is a hybrid 8x8 layout. I printed the background/frames/photos in Photoshop onto white cardstock, stitched it and added felt, MM buttons, and paint for my journaling. Fun kit! The background is already crinkled and distressed for you!
There are a couple of cyber crops going on..one right now over at IMCK and one this weekend at Create My Keepsake. Be sure to stop over for challenges, projects, and fun contests, such as a pumpkin decorating contest!
Last, but not least, I have a page over at Memory Makers just for today as their featured idea page for the day here! How exciting! You can sign up for page ideas to be e-mailed to you too on their main page. Well, off to the grocery store. I've been slacking in that department! LOL Hope you have a great day! ~Danielle~

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS as usual Dani ! AND.... YOUVE BEEN TAGGED ! Go to my blog for instructions www.jenn-thisismenow.blogspot.com

Samm said...

This is gorgeous! lovely!!

Samm
x

Scrappermania said...

Hermosa tarjeta!

Kandis Smith said...

Totally love all your new work Dani, as usual! I'm so excited to be on the blog with you! You are such an inspiration!

Marlou McAlees said...

more fab work from you!! beautiful, can i ask you a question if you dont mind, I recently had to get my sewing machine mended and im wondering is it from sewing card and paper, i notice you use sewing on your projects. My machine is a really old singer, bought second hand re-conditioned years ago so no manual with it, and i hope this doesn't sound silly but i dont know what number should set tension at for paper?? or do you think its fine at the normal tension setting??
Hope you can help :) thanks xx

Marlou McAlees said...

thanks Danielle!! :) xx

My Paper World said...

Gorgeous projects! I love your fall card and your cute layout too!

Jenny said...

Love your new cards.
Congrats on the new teams too!

Natty said...

Gorgeous cards - I just loved the fall card with the pumpkins! :o)

Kandis Smith said...

Okay, I'm commenting again, only to tell you that you've been tagged!

Jona Panesa said...

that is gorgeous dani. now, I just got an idea for a hybrid. got lots of digi stuff.