Thursday, December 27, 2007

Publishing news...

Thought I would pop in and share something of mine that was in the newest issue of Paper Crafts, Feb. 2008! There are 3 cards in this issue of mine, but we are only allowed to post one. So go get this issue! I'm so excited that the editor at Paper Crafts Magazine has asked me to make a few projects for their "Crafting with Kids" issue as well! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and enjoyed your family time...I can't believe 2008 is almost here! How time flies! ~Danielle~

11 comments:

Misty said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see them in the mag! Have a great new year's
Misty in New Mexico

just lisa said...

WOW!! How exciting for you!!! They are beautiful cards - love the belt idea too!

Christi said...

Danielle, I was just drooling over these cards in the magazine last night. They are gorgeous!!! smiles...

Unknown said...

I was so excited to see your gorgeous cards when I was flipping through the Feb PC ~ congrats to you Dani, your cards are awesome (as always!). Congrats on the PC "Crafting with Kids" special request as well... you rock girl!! Enjoy the rest of '07 & wishing you even greater papercrafting success in 2008!
Holiday hugs ~ rae

deb said...

Congrats to you!! I just love that first Hybrid one! Gorgeous colors!

lialuvsblythes said...

Those are so so so gorgeous Dani!! I have always luuuurved your creations! Congratulations on the pubs!!

Allison Cope said...

Congrats Danielle! All 3 are beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Regina Easter said...

hi Dani, go you rock and rock and rock....i just love all of your stuff....me and my little benjamin (6 year old) will be in the kids issue to...he is so JUICED...hugs and may you be blessed with much success in this coming new year....REGINA

Eleanor said...

Congratulations! Your cards are awesome.

LaurieStar said...

Ooh - I just saw all your cards in my mag and said - hey! I'm on a DT with that talented girl! :) Congrats to you! You do marvelous work! :)