Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Mum's the word...

For the Pink Paislee blog today, I've made a couple of Halloween cards combining their Starlight and Hocus Pocus lines! I love Halloween, one of my favorite holidays to create fun cards and gift bags.





The Coffin Crunch is a little mummy gift box I made from cardstock and adorned with Hocus Pocus stickers. You can read how to make all 3 of these HERE at the Pink Paislee blog! Let me know if you have any questions and I'll be happy to answer them.
Danielle


Supplies used: Starlight by Pink Paislee (yellow star paper), Hocus Pocus by Pink Paislee (star stickers, flip notes, stickers, metal badge, ticket, purple and striped papers), buttons from my stash, chipboard - Branches by Dusty Attic.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So So cute!! Halloween is my fav too! I love the coffin, it's just to adorable!

farmhouse-story said...

So cute! Thanks for the link!

claudia shadler said...

these are so cute! errr... so spooky! :) so beautifully done too!

Hugs
C :)

Mel said...

These are adorable Dani!!

Jocelyn said...

Just adorable...love these!!!

Wishing you a wonderful day!!!

Anonymous said...

Absolute` spookily Gorgeous` Danielle TFI:) x

jen said...

so fun!!! and that coffin is adorable!! :D

Shirley said...

Everything's so cute and love that coffin box! My grandsons would really think those were awesome!

Jenny said...

Sooo cute, love the coffin, i gotta make one. Great halloween project!!! :D