Sunday, February 6, 2011

filled with sunshine...

First off, I must say I was utterly floored at the warm, welcoming response from all of you Papertrey Ink customers welcoming me...thank you from the bottom of my heart! Wow! I feel so lucky to be a part of PTI and I hope to inspire you - if you have any requests for projects you would like to see from me in the future, please let me know. :)

Next, I wanted to share some of my other October Afternoon projects with you that I did for their booth at CHA. These are all made with the Fly a Kite line, not brand new, but still one of my FAVES!

These alphabets inspired me to add all kinds of color to my page! And the title, "Little Bit" made me want to add little bits of paper all over. :)
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! Mmm...a good helping of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream would hit the spot right now...
This line is just so colorful and happy! The banner is a rub on that I applied to white cardstock and cut out, then popped it up for dimension.
This card could be used for anything summery - a summer birthday perhaps? A summer baby?


Last is a little mini album made with the Fly A Kite flash cards. I will post all of the inside pictures in my 2 Peas gallery here! I added some of my very favorite summertime pictures of the girls.

I apologize for the slightly blurry photos. I was in a big hurry to get them mailed out that day and it had gotten dark out.  Stop back soon, have lots more to share. :)
Danielle

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! This is a gorgeous layout. I like the first card too and the mini is stunning! Thanks for sharing!

bonnie said...

Congratualtions sweetie they are sure lucky to have you!! I've followed you blog for years now and love everything you do...I'm sure you will fit it just beautifully...these projects you did for OA are gorgeous, I love that line too...so fun!! Sweet hugs, Bonnie x

Meredith said...

Beautiful projects!! Love them all!!

OA is my favourite scrap company!!

Valentina said...

Great work! Love your LOs and the Minibook... lovely.

Jocelyn said...

Love the LO's and the cards....Just Awesome!!!!

Wishing you a very Happy Day Danielle!!!

Michelle said...

You are such a huge inspiration!! I just LOVE your work!!! These are all just beautiful!!! Congrats, again on the PTI DT spot!! They are so lucky to have you!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Beautiful projects! So colorful and full of life! I really like your cards and the Summertime one is my favorite! Must be because I miss those bluebirds and robins with all the snow around here. TFS

Lynn said...

These projects are gorgeous! How refreshing to see after looking out at grey slushy, snow all day! I'm excited to see what you will bring to PTI. Happy to discover your fun blog today!

Jennifer said...

wow, these projects are amazing!!! Love, love them all!! :)

jen said...

Such fun & pretty projects!!! :D

xoxo... t said...

Danielle, that OA Layout is just fab! That line of paper is definitely in my top 5, I keep buying it because I just love it so much - thanks for more inspiration!
xoxo...t

Ale Loiacono said...

Gorgeous layout!!! And the card is just adorable, I loved it!!
Have a great week!

Polka Dot Door Designs said...

Fly a Kite is definitely one of my all time favorite paper lines. All the projects you made with it are gorgeous!

Tereza Crump said...

I was so inspired by this layout and all the colors you used that I scraplifted it. Because I am NOT purchasing anything right now, I used papers and items I had on hand. I would love to send you a photo of my layout for you to see. Would you send me an email so I can do so? :)