Friday, October 21, 2011

hope...

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and Papertrey Ink just came out with a new stamp set that's gorgeous. It's called Faith & Hope.
I've stamped the leaves from the set in layers of pink and red, then embossed the white cardstock after stamping. I used a large floral pin through the card front and added the stamped ribbon onto the pin. A Melissa Frances brooch is clipped onto the pin, and I thought the recipient could easily remove it and wear the brooch with the Hope pin. A card that is also a gift! :)

Faith & Hope card:
Stamps: Faith & Hope
Ink: Pure Poppy and True Black (PTI) and Chewing Gum (Jenni Bowlin)
Paper: Sweet Blush cardstock, white cardstock
Dies: Faith & Hope (ribbon)
Other: floral pin, embossing folder by Cuttlebug, brooch by Melissa Frances, lace.

11 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What a really beautiful card and I love Papertrey Inks newest stamp!
Have a great weekend Danielle!
e.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

Karen Buck said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen Buck said...

What a beautiful card! As a survivor, I can tell you anyone would be thrilled to receive such a wonderful card and gift. I love it!

Katherine said...

Just beautiful, love the colours and a fantastic cause - I don't think many women get by without being touched by it in someway - looking forward to the day they find a cure.

Susie said...

Wow! This card is so inspiring and beautiful. I am a new reader but this post is (so far) one of my favorites. I think the colors, the texture, and the idea for the wearable brooch make the card perfect!

sharin said...

Your card is just beautiful -- and what a lovely gift. Any woman would be thrilled to receive this.
Thanks for you inspiration.

Sharon

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

What a beautiful card-- love the embossing!

Cris Cunningham said...

Oh Danielle! What a beautiful card. I love how ou stamped over the embossed background. Just beautiful

Beth said...

What a great card Danielle! I love it!

WOW Gold said...

Your agenda is just admirable -- and what a admirable gift. Any woman would be captivated to accept this.Thanks for you inspiration.