Tuesday, February 12, 2013

congratulations goes to...

I have been working on my Papertrey Ink countdown posts and projects like crazy, but just wanted to pop in quickly to announce a winner of Studio Calico's You've Got Mail Class! Congratulations to LUCY NEWTON!

Lucy, please email me with your Studio Calico user name, and we will get you added to the class! dflanders71@hotmail.com. Thanks, everyone! I'll be back soon with lots of projects to share.  We had an offer on our home over the weekend, but it was quite low, so we are going to keep looking. It's only been on the market for 10 days, and we have had lots of interest so far! Yay! It's been tough keeping everything clean and tidy each day, just in case someone comes to show the house, and doesn't help that I'm quite a perfectionist when it comes to wanting everything to be just right for the showings. It's been a roller coaster already, so we're hoping we'll get another buyer quite soon. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great day! xo

1 comment:

usiak said...

hello, I made a lift of your card (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-t6Y2Y0-OZjQ/T9pcyMcPXoI/AAAAAAAALS0/fiM2c8lKr7Y/s1600/you+make+me+happycard1.jpg) you could see it on my blog, if U want. http://usiaaak.blogspot.com/2013/02/prosto-i-na-temat.html I know it is not as amazing as your, but I hope you'll like it.

I really love your blog, everything here is so colorful and pretty, and I love your fresh ideas. greetings from Poland! XOXO