Friday, September 19, 2014

Crop & Create Delivered ...

Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine asked me to create a few cards with instructions for their Fabulous Fall kit, and I had a lot of fun with these beautiful Fancy Pants products, mixed with some American Crafts and Simple Stories goodies. Click HERE to see the full kit contents! I believe there are still a few kits left! There are also project instructions for layouts and other items as well! Here are the cards you'll get to make:
This one is my favorite, don't you love Fancy Pants' Burlap & Bouquets line? Scrumptious.
And the flair and burlap shapes add such dimension.
More Fancy Pants papers here with some American Crafts die cuts from the kit, and I used the stamp set that was made just for the kit for the sentiment.
Gold, gold, gold. I can't get enough of it lately!
On this one, you'll learn a cool technique for these stamped leaves in the background.

And last, but not least, a bit of fun layering on this one with vellum and die cuts.
That Maya Road leaf-shaped pin! Oh my goodness, so much fun.

Had a lot of fun with all of the patterns and warm fall colors, hope you will too! Thanks for reading today, I appreciate you all. Have a beautiful day! I'm off to the Scrapbook Expo in Denver to see what's happening and take a Technique Tuesday class. Eee! I haven't been to a class in ages. Bye!

5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Gorgeous cards, Danielle! My favourite is the last one -- that printed vellum is amazing!

Cherie C said...

Do you mean Scrapbookandcards.com? Is it Canadian? If that's the link then much appreciated!

Danielle Flanders said...

Cherie, yes scrapbookandcards.com is the official website for Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine. I put a link in my post that will take you directly to the kit.
Thanks!
Danielle

~amy~ said...

awesome cards...LOVE what you've done!

Greta said...

Your work is gorgeous, Danielle!