Friday, April 10, 2015

Elle's Studio: April...

Do you love to work with die cuts? If so, you should check out the Elle's Studio kits sometime. They have a new kit for April available today, and the little pieces are so cute. I love to layer these on cards. Here on this card I used two of the die cuts from the April kit. One is the "hello triangle card", and the other is the "thinking of you" die cut.

Behind the Hello card, I used an Elle's Studio paper from their new Cienna line called Flowers. I also cut a few of the little flowers out to add to the front of my card as well.

Next I used the "Happy Note" die cut and the striped card from the April kit and layered them together. I put the striped die cut behind and just let a bit of it peek out from the top for color.

The sentiment on the front is from Elle's Studio - Shine Cutouts. And I added a Studio Calico flag, enamel dot and twine. The background paper is the Adorable paper from the Cienna line. Those little flags were actually from the kit I used in my Craftsy class. You can get them HERE.

These are the adorable cut files and printables for April.
I really need to get my Silhouette going again, so I can try these out!...

Elle's Studio also has grab bags available, too. This only happens twice a year so this is your chance to stock up and SAVE! There are three different types of bags to choose from: Scrapbook, Stamp, and Journaling Tags. These grab bags are available while supplies last, but they probably won't last long, so make sure you grab them now! 
Here are the links to shop the April deals at Elle's Studio: 


Stop by to see all of the design team's work this month in the gallery for more inspiration!

4 comments:

Lisa Young said...

What BEAUTIFUL card creations, Danielle!!! Lovely bright colors and great designs!! I've always admired your work!!

Larissa Heskett said...

WOWOWOWOWOOWOWOW!! Just BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the Designs and the Colors!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a Fabulous Weekend!! =)

Diane Jaquay said...

These are SO pretty, Danielle! I've never bought anything from Elle's Studio but thanks to these cards I placed my first order with them last night (couldn't resist!) You always do such beautiful work :)

Erum Tasneem said...

WOWIEEE!!!! Loving both the cards!